The Quotes of Steven Wright
• I almost had a psychic girlfriend, .... But she left me before we met.
• OK, so what's the speed of dark?
• Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
• Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
• Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
• A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
• The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up...
• I’m not afraid of heights, I’m afraid of widths.
• If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?