Oxygen is life
A primary element for virtually all life on Earth; Oxygen permits proper metabolic functioning in the body, increased digestion, assimilation and elimination of waste products. Every cell of the body needs it to function. Plentiful oxygen provides for the strengthening of the immune system and is critical in all tissue rebuilding functions. When oxygen levels decrease within the body, an acidic, anaerobic environment is established within which bacteria, viruses, molds, and fungi flourish.
Oxygen deficiency can result in everything from low energy to life-threatening disease. Unfortunately, many people are seriously oxygen-deficient from sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, and numerous environmental factors and toxins.
The more you breath the healthier you are...........
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half world pop.)
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version
Back to Articles & Items That Tickle Rob's Brain